Skip to main content

File Under: About G-D Time!

WooHoo! A web presence for an author I love, love, love.

Adrian McKinty has a blog!

His first book, Dead I May Well Be is the best crime fiction book of the last decade. And although I am willing to admit that I don't read as much as other people, I would challenge ANYONE to come up with better book.

If there is a downer to this news it is that he moved to Australia. Not very likely to attend the Baltimore B'Con then. Is it too late for a 2010 bid from Melbourne!

--Edit--
Oh... I forgot.... bless Detectives Beyond Borders for pointing me in the right direction.

Comments

adrian mckinty said…
Thanks Dan,

I might make it to noircon though.

Why havent I gotten a blog before?

Laziness old chap, sheer absolute bloody laziness.

Anyway thanks for the shout out,

linking to the HD right now.

adrian...
Dan Wagner said…
Philly in 2010..... clearing schedule. Done. Looking forward to the next book. Cheers for the link. dan
Peter Rozovsky said…
You're all invited to attend NoirCon, which yours truly is working on at this moment, and if the numbers are reasonable, I'll shall stand you all to a pint. Find more info, including a link the to the NoirCon Web site, here.
===================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/